If you have any problems or questions about using the new version of the Cost Model Inventory, theses pages will hopefully help you with it. There are separate pages for each feature of the database:
- Generating and exporting standard summary tables
- Creating and exporting custom summary tables
- Session-based and profile-based saved queries
- List of Models and Contributors
- Detail view of a model
- Create new models
- Edit existing models
- Editing your user profile
In each section there is a part called "Howto" that explains how to use the specific feature. Subsequently common problems and questions will be answered in form of a FAQ section.
Since there might be confusion about the meaning of certain terms used, there is a glossary of how these terms are meant in the context of this database.
If you did not find the desired information, please to not hesitate to contact the responsible for this database, Heinke Schlünzen.